Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WARNING! GRAPHIC PHOTOS! DO NOT SHOW SMALL CHILDREN!

The white line in the photo is a thread from the inside stitches.


2 weeks ago Kevin got a new pacemaker. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to take it easy. He ended up ripping it open, this is the result. Luckily, it didn't tear all the way to the pacemaker or he would have had to get a new one put in. Now instead of taking a few weeks to heal, it will now be a few months. (Kevin says: The moral of the story is... DON'T GET A PACEMAKER!!!)

5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh that's nnasssssttttyy!

Emily said...

Everyone knows you were really in a knife fight with some kids from Canyon View and you lost. Seriously though are you like one of those little kids who has to pick at their scabs?

dkwalkerfam said...

Kevin, I know you are just using the scar as an excuse to show off your massive pecks.. what are those? Like double D's?

Devin and Amber said...

LOL. ok, I will not get a pacemaker,, I was thinking about getting one just for the fashion statement that comes with it.. but I guess I wont, Back to plan A... getting an earring! right Kolt!

Kolt Time 71 said...

("GET AN EARING, RIGHT KOLT?") ARE YOU GOING CRAZY??? DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS? IF I WERE YOU I'D GO TALK TO MY BISHOP!!! JK, you got WAAAYYY too close to losing in fantasy football